Welcome to the Life FM prayer room. This is a place where you can ask for prayer, or pray for the listed requests. How it works is very simple. If you would like to submit a prayer request, just click the box below. Please note that while it does ask for contact information, that will NEVER be shared. It is only there to help ensure that this page is not abused (spam, inappropriate posts, etc). You will be given an option for it to mention your first name, or to keep it completely anonymous. You can also be notified by email every time someone prays for you simply by clicking the box that indicates it towards the bottom.
For you prayer warriors, as you pray for the requests you see, would you be so kind as to click the ‘I prayed for this’ button? It lets people know that others are supporting them in prayer, and is very encouraging.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I'm struggling with working after getting hurt on the job a year ago. I have to have surgery on my foot now and my job has replaced my position. I want to get better and get back to working hard, but now I face the challenge of finding a new job to support myself after the surgery.. im worrying to much with other things (paying to go back to school to better myself with a criminal justice degree)Please pray that I focus on the postive and feel God in my heart despite the circumstances.
Received: December 1, 2020
My mom has a 50 50 chance of coming out of the hospital. Please pray as much as you can, I would like a little more time with my mother before God takes it home, please pray.
Received: November 30, 2020
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife , our daughter , and our sons "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for my work situation, God's direction for my family (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: November 30, 2020
Please pray for complete healing of my lungs, as I have another bacterial infection.. I was hospitalized in June with pneumonia and have been battling every since with problems and illness. This is hindering my ability to work.. I NEED THIS REMOVED FROM MY BODY! IN JESUS NAME! Thank you in advance for your time and prayers ️
Received: November 29, 2020
My spouse left several months ago and I’m in the middle of trying to get a divorce..... I’ve been seeing someone else and it became sexual I’m feeling guilty because I’m trying to build my relationship with god please pray for me I’m not trying to look for justification I just feel I’m falling into a rabbit hole.
Received: November 27, 2020
My mom is on the first step of leaving this Earth. She is on life support at the hospital she can no longer breathe on her own they said they found a growth in her lungs and I am hoping people will pray for her.
Her name is Debra Ann Oscars
Received: November 25, 2020
Looking for directions in my life. Plus would truly like to be assured that I'm walking in the Will of God.
Received: November 22, 2020
Please pray for Virginia, she is battling breast cancer. Please pray for her family she is married with 3 children
Received: November 21, 2020
Please pray for Becky's daughter, Tiffany. She is having some health problems and the doctor isn't sure what it is. She is having another procedure done. Tiffany is a wife and a mother. Please pray for her and her family. Also keep Becky in your prayers as Tiffany lives in another state and Becky can't be with her. Her mama heart is hurting.
Received: November 20, 2020
I'm really stressed right now with trying to make ends meet, helping my family, and keeping up with Grad school. My mom and sister both have chronic medical conditions, and I'm worried about their health - physically and mentally. I'm just feeling overwhelmed. Please pray for me and my family.