Welcome to the Life FM prayer room. This is a place where you can ask for prayer, or pray for the listed requests. How it works is very simple. If you would like to submit a prayer request, just click the box below. Please note that while it does ask for contact information, that will NEVER be shared. It is only there to help ensure that this page is not abused (spam, inappropriate posts, etc). You will be given an option for it to mention your first name, or to keep it completely anonymous. You can also be notified by email every time someone prays for you simply by clicking the box that indicates it towards the bottom.
For you prayer warriors, as you pray for the requests you see, would you be so kind as to click the ‘I prayed for this’ button? It lets people know that others are supporting them in prayer, and is very encouraging.
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for:
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.